4/12/09

Greetings from Hong Kong

I'm keeping this short. Just got off a 15 hour flight from San Fran to Hong Kong. Believe it or not I found the flight relaxing because our week was so stressful. I didn't sleep at all this past week because of all the things we had to do. There was mounds of paperwork to gather. My dining room table was covered in documents. Packing for the trip took so much more time because of all of Nathan's things. In addition there is work. I still have some pending work projects so at some point I will get to those.
The week was so stressful we never got to enjoy that face that Nathan was coming home. But on the plane, all stress was gone and I was overcome with excitement that this trip we had planned in our minds for so long was actually happening. Keyoor and I are just a basket of nerves. Every now and then we pinch ourselves, is this real, are we actually going to hold our son.
But here we are just a few hours aways from landing in India. It's 9:00 am HK time. Our 6 hour flight to India leaves around 2:30 pm HK time. We are enjoying our layover in HK. We are relaxing in the airport. On the return trip we will venture into HK with Nathan. Hong Kong is my favorite city. It's so clean and food is delicious.

I'll will post again when I get Nathan.
Rajal

No comments:

Post a Comment