4/7/09

So much to do, so little time

We leave for India in 4 days. We are leaving Saturday night. Between now and then I have gather all my documents, shop, pack, laundry, baby proof the house, make travel arrangements, and wrap up work projects. I know, I'm kicking myself for putting off everything. At least the nursery is ready. And I did go out last weekend and buy diapers, clothes, and other travel essentials for Nathan.

When you've never had a child, you really don't know what to shop for. I called my cousin and asked her how many diapers and clothes a child goes through in a day. She said count 4 diapers a day and 2 pairs. That's a lot of clothes I have to buy. No she said, that's a lot a laundry you have to do. Thank goodness I will be in India where there are servants to do the laundry for me.

Shopping is exhausting. I read every label of every product. Shopping is suppose to be fun, what happened.

Last night we went out to celebrate. We only have a few nights of carefree living left.

Today I made the news public. I'm overjoyed and overwhelmed with everyones response.

It's still sinking in. I'm having trouble concentrating on anything else. In just a few days, I'm going to hold my son. Thank you God.

Rajal

No comments:

Post a Comment